Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Barry Tyre Centre Ltd “10KUMHOBARRY” promotion. They are legally binding for all entries to the incentive. Please ensure that you have read these Terms and Conditions fully. By entering this promotion you are confirming that you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Promotional period runs from 10 Oct 2017 – 31 Dec 2017 (or until the Promoter ends the offer).
- Promoter and Data Controller: Barry Tyre Centre Ltd, Tyre House, 276-280 Holton Road, Barry, South Glamorgan, CF63 4HU.
- This Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Entrants must be aged 17+. Employees of Barry Tyre Centre Ltd and Micheldever Tyre Services, their families and its related trading businesses are excluded.
- This Promotion is for retail customers only and can’t be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount.
- There is subject to a minimum purchase requirement of 2 or more tyres. This promotion is applicable to online purchases ONLY from a participating MTS TyreClick web partner.
- The 10KUMHOBARRY offer specification is not negotiable or subject to change. The Promoter retains the right to substitute for an offer of equal or greater value if required. There is no cash alternative to this Promotion and it is non-transferable.
- Any decision of the Promoter as to eligibility to take part in the Promotion or the result of the Promotion itself will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Promotion in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers make it necessary for it to do so.
- The Promotion will be run ‘until stocks last’ and may be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of Barry Tyre Centre Ltd.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promotion and these Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts.
Enter your registration
What our customers think
“Ordered tyres on line and had them fitted at agreed time. Then had tracking done and all completed very quickly and professionally”
“Turned up a Day early for my appointment and the guys fitted me in”
“Attended to quickly and even had a free coffee whilst I waited.”